Seahawks quarterback Trevone Boykin is under serious investigation after his girlfriend came forward after attacking her and leaving her unconscious in a pool of blood with a broken jaw.

"I've never seen that much blood. I thought I was bleeding from somewhere else cause it was so much blood, completely," says Boykins girlfriend named Shabrika Bailey.

Bailey has dated Boykin since High School, according to reports. The attack started when Boykin wanted to see a text message on her phone and she refused, locking it. Boykin then attacked, choking her until she blacked out in the kitchen. She woke up in a pool of blood and said her whole right side of her body was covered from laying in it.

Boykin dragged her into the bathroom after she became conscious and tried to clean her up before taking her to the hospital. When the staff started asking questions, Boykin left the hospital with Bailey.

A short time later Bailey was having trouble breathing because both sides of her jaw were broken and her throat was swelling. She was airlifted to a Dallas hospital and released after 3 days of treatment.

Detectives came to Bailey's home and interviewed both her and her brother. They also confirmed that Boykin in under investigation for domestic assault on Bailey.

Bailey was the same woman that was arrested with Boykin last year when she backed into the wall of a nightclub and struck a couple of people with the car. Boykin made news headlines by being involved and in possesion of marijuana. Now Bailey says that Boykin had attacked her that night also, causing her to black out and loose control of the car.

When asked why she didn't just say that last year Bailey replied “I was scared. I was just scared. Terrified, of everything,".

Bailey says she covered for Boykin to protect his career and says he asked her to do the same after he broke her jaw.

"His first suggestion was to say that I fell. Then he suggested that I got beat up by a girl, or jumped. Then he suggested that I fell again,” said Bailey.

Boykin's agent replied to the story saying “the info on Trevone as I’m sure you have heard was false. He was not involved in any situation”.

More From 105.3 KISS FM