Get Ready to Glow Yakima Valley! Dye Hard 5K Night Run Saturday
The Dye Hard 5K is back in Yakima, Washington Saturday, July 9th, 2022 and you do not want to miss it! If you want to race, you'll go first and after that, you, your friends, and family can follow at your own pace while getting covered in fluorescent-colored powder in the dark!
Have You Ever Been to the Dye Hard 5k?
This is one of the most fun ways to spend an evening, there will be music playing, and song requests are welcome while you pick up your packet (REGISTER HERE) and receive your swag bag filled with your Dye Hard 5K T-Shirt and your racing bib which will include a drink at the end of the race!
As the sun sets take some time to throw fluorescent-colored powder on each other and snap those glow sticks. Insider tip: Grab some extra glow sticks at the store because once the sunsets your pictures will look SO incredible. It's insanely fun and you have got to try it at least once in your life!
Create the Best Memories and Bring Home the Coolest Photos
- The race begins at about 9:30 pm once the sun has set.
- Gates to SOZO Sports Complex open at 7 pm and parking is $5
- Please try to arrive by 8 pm with i.d to ensure you're checked in, and ready to race
- Ages six and up can participate
- Wearing appropriate footwear is highly recommended
- Bring a change of clothes and a towel because you will be covered in colored powder. It mostly comes out but it's best to wear stuff you're ok if it doesn't.
- Groups of 8 or more receive $10 off each runner
- No pets are allowed on the course or the site, you will be sent home
- You can cheer from the sidelines or even volunteer
- There's a beer garden and dance party for everyone at the end of the night with more color, a photo booth, and more!
- Food and Dye Hard 5K gear will be available for purchase
Want to Win Tickets?
Message via our app
and say Sarah J I want Dye Hard 5K tickets whiles supplies last! I will be hosting and can't wait to see ya out there! Special thanks to Legends Casino for providing all the color packets for the race!
Dye Hard 5K's of the Past
KEEP READING: 50 activities to keep kids busy this summer
LOOK: The most extreme temperatures in the history of every state