First Few Days of Fall Will Bring Rain & Wind
Tuesday, the official first day of Fall, will be sunny with highs around 79, so it won't feel much like Fall. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday however, will feel very much like a new season with increasing clouds, wind and rain all three days. There is a 20% chance of rain during the day on Wednesday, increasing to 80% Wednesday night and tapering off a bit on Thursday and Friday, with clouds and scattered showers and highs in the 60s. Not to worry though - if you're planning to mow the lawn, hike badger or go for a bike ride - the weekend will be back to normal with highs around 72 on Saturday and back up to 80 on Sunday.
Download the KISS FM mobile app and allow push notifications to receive weather alerts and other travel information this Fall and Winter.